The College & Career Center is an information resource center of Piedmont High School’s Counseling Office. Created in the late 1960s by a volunteer group of interested parents, the Center’s part-time Director and operating expenses are currently funded by the PHS Parents' Club.
College & Career Center Updates
Stay up to date with the Latest College & Career Center Newsletter
Ms. Goldwasser is on campus Monday through Friday between 12 and 4 pm in room 20. You can also email her anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scheduling an Appointment
Meetings with Ms. Goldwasser are 30 minutes long and take place in room 20. Please schedule an appointment if you would ilke to discuss anything related to college and career planning!
Every year, over 100 college representatives visit PHS/MHS to speak with current students about their various colleges. Students MUST register in Naviance to attend the college presentations at least 24 hours prior to the college visit.
See the instructions on how to sign-up for college visits.
College & Career Center Resources
PHS and MHS students and parents are welcome to visit and are encouraged to use the many resources of the Center, which include but are not limited to:
- College representative visits – admission office representatives from over 100 public and private colleges visit PHS/MHS every fall. Juniors and Seniors can ask questions and learn valuable information first hand.
- College planning materials – The College and Career Center has many college guides, test prep books, books on writing successful college essays, preparing for a successful college interview and much more.
- Reference Materials and Career library – The Center has many books about choosing a career and how to prepare for your chosen career. The Center maintains resources on most two-and-four year colleges in the United States, college majors, sports programs, scholarships, ratings of college majors, resumes and much more.
- College Brochures – The Center is home to dozens of brochures from specific schools around the world.
- Foreign exchange and summer programs – Information is available for many programs, both US and some applications in the office.
- Gap Year Programs – Information and brochures available in the center.
- Military Resources — Come to the Center for more information about serving in the Military and help yourself to pamphlets and brochures.
Monday - Friday
12:00pm - 4:00pm
CC&C Office, Room 20
or via email
College & Career Center Director
Appts.w/ Ms. Goldwasser
Latest C&CC Newsletter
College Rep Visits
Students can view scheduled College Rep visits on our calendar or in their Naviance account.
Note To College Reps
We welcome college representatives to PHS. We host visitis from late August through November. If you are a college rep, please request a visit through Rep Visits or email email@example.com