The College and Career Center is an information resource center of Piedmont High School’s Counseling Office. Created in the late 1960s by a volunteer group of interested parents, the Center’s part-time Director and operating expenses are currently funded by the PHS Parents' Club.
College & Career Center Updates
UPDATED: Scheduling an Appointment with Ms. Goldwasser
Meetings with Ms. Goldwasser are 30 minutes long and take place in Room 20. Please schedule an appointment if you would like to discuss anything related to college and career planning (i.e., college apps, financial aid, creating a school list).
Community Service Hours
Make sure to input all of your community service hours into Track it Forward by May 10th. Students can count hours from May 11, 2023 – May 10, 2024.
Information about what qualifies for community service and how to log into Track It Forward. For additional questions, email email@example.com.
College Visits at PHS
Every year, over 120 college representatives visit PHS/MHS to speak with current students about their various colleges.
Students MUST register in Naviance to attend the college presentations at least 24 hours prior to the college visit.
See the detailed instructions on how to sign-up for college visits.
College & Career Center Resources
PHS and MHS students and parents are welcome to visit and are encouraged to use the many resources of the Center, many of which are available online and some may be checked out for home use. The links on the left provide access to our on-line resources.
- College representative visits – admission office representatives from over 100 public and private colleges visit Piedmont High School every fall. Juniors and Seniors can ask questions and learn valuable information first hand
- College planning materials – The College and Career Center has many college guides, test prep books, books on writing successful college essays, preparing for a successful college interview and much more
- Reference Materials and Career library – The Center has many books about choosing a career and how to prepare for your chosen career. The Center maintains resources on most two-and-four year colleges in the United States, college majors, sports programs, scholarships, ratings of college majors, resumes and much more
- Foreign exchange and summer programs – Information is available for many programs, both US and some applications in the office.
- Gap Year Programs – Information and brochures available in the center
- Community Service – Opportunities available and hours documented through Track It Forward
Monday - Friday
12:00pm - 4:00pm
CC&C Office, Room 20
or via email
College & Career Center Director
Appts.w/ Ms. Goldwasser
Latest C&CC Newsletter
College Rep Visits
Students can view scheduled College Rep visits on our calendar or in their Naviance account.
Note To College Reps
We welcome college representatives to PHS. We host visitis from late August through November. If you are a college rep, please request a visit through Rep Visits or email firstname.lastname@example.org