Naviance Family Connection is online software offering students and parents access to college and career information. Students can take career assessments, learn more about their strengths and skills, review college information, access college websites, resume creation and many other resources to help guide students on their path towards post high school plans.
Naviance Family Connection Login
10th grade – Students will receive the log in information in the Spring semester of their sophomore year. Each student will have their own log in as well as each parent/ guardian. Parents and guardians can see their student’s information and add in suggestions for colleges. But they cannot edit the information of the student.
12th grade – By senior year, we ask that students have their list for colleges they are applying to as soon as possible. Counselors will be using this list for letters of recommendation, and discussions about how to support their seniors during the application process
Transcripts – We do not send transcripts through Naviance. Counselors will use the “Colleges I’m applying To” list as a reference to where transcripts will be sent.
- About Me - resume
- About Me - strength explorer
- About Me - career interest profiler( also under career tab)
- About Me - cluster finder( also under career tab)
- About Me - game Plan
- Career - explore specific careers, save to favorites
- Colleges - use college research tab
- Colleges - add to the colleges I’m thinking about
- About Me - create a resume
- Colleges - fill out Colleges I’m Applying To
- Use journal for notes
- Periodically check your message box