Honor Society Details
There are two requirements to qualify as a PHS Honor Society Member:
- Minimum Semester GPA (total and weighted) of 3.60.
- Community Service Hours. The hours must be earned and logged in Track It Forward by May 10 of each school year in order to receive credit. Read common answers and questions on community service requirements.
At the end of the Fall Semester, the Principal will review students’ semester report cards to determine eligibility.
- By the end of February, the Principal will mail a letter to each student who meets the minimum GPA requirement, informing them of their award.
- Community service hours will not be reviewed during the Fall semester.
At the end of the Spring semester, the Principal will determine eligibility by:
- Reviewing students’ semester report cards (3.60 minimum GPA [total and weighted]).
- Reviewing the community service report as prepared by the College & Career Center Coordinator.
Honor Society Recognition
- 1st Appearance—Letter of Recognition
- 5th Appearance / Lifetime Member—Gold Tassel for Graduation Cap
Honor Society Checklist
|10th Grade||11th Grade||12th Grade|
|1st Semester||3.60 GPA||3.60 GPA||3.60 GPA|
Monday – Friday
7:45am to 3:45pm
For the 22-23 School Year
Assistant Principal, Instruction & Counseling
Freshmen - Seniors (A-G)
Frosh-Jrs (H-O), Srs (H-P)
Frosh - Jrs (P-Z), Srs (Q-Z)