Skip To Main Content

Header Nav Container


Obtain a Work Permit

Work Permits

If a student needs a work permit, “Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request Work Permit” applications are available in the Counseling Office or from the State of California Department Of Industrial Ralations, Information on Minors and Employment website.

After application is filled out and signed with all necessary signatures, the Registrar will create the work permit within 48 hours.

Downloadable Work Permit Application

Work Permit Application from the State of California Department of Education


Monday – Friday
7:45am to 3:45pm

School Profile

For the 23-24 School Year


Joseph Marik
Assistant Principal, Instruction & Counseling
(510) 594-2647

Amanda Carlson
Freshmen - Seniors (A-G)
(510) 594-2649

Chris Hartford
Freshmen - Seniors (H-O)
(510) 594-2895

Ashley English
Freshmen - Seniors (P-Z)
(510) 594-2648

Darlene Low
Registrar & Counseling Secretary
(510) 594-2646